Serial #: MK923
Model: HF Mk. IXc
Last info: 2005
Delivered to RAF as MK923.
- Allocated to 126 Squadron, 1944.
- Participated in D-Day invasion.
Delivered to RNAF as H-104 (later H-61)
- BOC: July 1946.
- SOC: 1950.
- Shipped to Java, N.E.I., May 1947-1950.
- Shipped from Java to Holland for refurbishment, 1950.
Delivered to Royal Belgian AF as SM-37.
- BOC: Feb 25, 1952.
- SOC: 1956.
COGEA Nouvelles, Ostend, Apr. 25, 1958-1963.
- Registered as OO-ARF.
- Flown in movie "Longest Day", France, 1961.
Cliff Robertson, Santa Ana, CA, Nov. 1963-1966.
- Airfreighted to USA from Biggin Hill, Nov. 16, 1963-1966.
- Registered as N93081.
- Displayed at Tallmantz/Movieland of Air Museum, 1967.
Cliff P. Robertson & Jerry Billing, Los Angeles, CA, Feb. 1966-1998.
- Registered as N521R.
- Flown by Jerry Billing in airshows from 1972-1995.
-- Based out of Windsor, Ontario.
- Flew as MK923/5J-Z.
Craig McGraw/GV Leasing LLC/Flight Management LLC, Seattle, WA, June 1998-2005
- Loaned to Museum Of Flight, Seattle.
-- Displayed in airworthy condition as MK923/5J-Z.
Chapman, John & Goodall, Geoff, Edited by Paul Coggan - Warbirds Directory,Warbirds Worldwide Ltd., Mansfield, England, 1989.
Goodall, Geoff - Warbirds Directory-4th Edition, 2003.