Bureau #: 34709
Last info: 2006
Delivered to US Navy as Bu. 34709.
- BOC: N/A.
- SOC: N/A.
- Transferred to Canada.
Transferred To Royal Canadian AF as 2244.
- BOC: August 25, 1943.
- SOC: October 3, 1946.
Fruehauf Trailer Company, April 1954.
- Registered as N1206.
Howard Aero Service Inc., Sept. 1956.
- Converted to Super Ventura.
Firestone Tire and Rubber Co., 1961.
- Registered as N5034F.
- Converted to BACC BA-400, 19??
University of Southern California, Nov. 18, 1968
- Registered as N1970H.
Rowan Drilling Co. Inc., November 12, 1969
- Registered as N197RD
Lamb Industries Inc., July 1974
- Registered as N100LR
B.B. McCormick & Sons Inc. January 1975
George H. Bailey Co. Inc., 1977
Advertised for sale by Omni International July 1977
Unknown owner, Venezuela, November 1977
- Registered as YV-183CP
- Stored at Opa Locka, Florida, November 1979.
- Returned to Venezuela, April 1984
- Stored at the Santa Marta-Simon Boliver airport, Columbia by Feb. 1990
- Stated as owned by ATRAMAR
- Transferred to Bogota by November 1992
- In open storage at Eldorado by March 15, 1997
Anthony T. Jarvis - Ventura Memorial Flight Association
Photo Source(s): |
Robert Yanez via Anthony T. Jarvis - VMFA