Serial #: 44-2664
Construction #: ?
Last info: 2003
Delivered to Soviet AF as silver 26, 19??.
- Forced landing, Aunus, Finland, captured, June 1944.
- Stored by Finnish Air Force at Tampere, 1945-1981.
Aviation Museum of Central Finland, Luonetjarvi AB, Tikkakoski, 1981-2002.
- Fuselage stored unrestored, static restoration begun Sept. 1995.
- Used wings of 44-3255 (crashed Inkeroinen, Finland, June 17, 1944).
- Restoration completed, Mar. 2000.
- Displayed with original paint as Soviet AF/"Silver 26".
Chapman, John & Goodall, Geoff, Edited by Paul Coggan - Warbirds Directory,Warbirds Worldwide Ltd., Mansfield, England, 1989.
Goodall, Geoff - Warbirds Directory-4th Edition, 2003.