Serial #: C4K-122
Last info: 2002
T.G. "Hamish" Mahaddie, Tablada AB, Spain, July 1966-1968.
T.G. Mahaddie/Spitfire Productions Ltd, Duxford, May 14, 1968-1969.
- Registered as G-AWHL.
- Used in movie "Battle of Britain".
A.C. Shire/20th Century Fox Films, Dec. 1968-1969.
- Used in movie "Patton".
- Displayed in West Germany for movie promotion, 1969-1970.
Luftsportverein Hellertal, Siegerland, Germany, Aug. 1970-1973.
- Displayed Siegerland airfield, JG54 scheme.
Doug Champlin/Windward Aviation, Enid, OK, 1971-1981.
- Registered as N109J.
- Fitted with DB601 engine and modified to Bf 109E standard.
Champlin Fighter Museum, Mesa, AZ, 1981-2002.
- Displayed as Luftwaffe/0392.