Serial #: WZ944 Construction #: 12786 Civil Registration:
TT.53 Name: None Status: Airworthy Last info: 2011
Delivered to Royal Australian Navy as WZ944 (later N4-944).
- BOC: Feb. 27, 1956.
- SOC: July 25, 1966.
- Arrived on aircraft carrier HMAS Melbourne, May 1956.
- Up for disposal at NAS Nowra, NSW, Sept. 16, 1971.
Pearce Dunn/Warbirds Aviation Museum, Mildura Victoria, 1971-1989.
- Displayed as RAN/WZ944/NW873.
Dennis Sanders/Sanders Aircraft, Chino, CA, 1989-1993.
Sanders Aircraft, Chino, CA May 1993-1995
- Registered as N7022H.
- Restored to airworthy, 1992-1995.
-- First flight, 1995.
- Flew as RAN/WZ944.
Wally Fisk/Amjet Aircraft Corp, St Paul, MN, 1995-2000.
D & J Aviation, Huntington, IN, Sept 14, 2000-2001.
Merle Maine, Ontario, OR, 2002.
- Sale reported by FAA.
- Flown as Royal Navy/WZ944/Z. Genesee Warbirds, Batavia, NY, 2011.
Chapman, John & Goodall, Geoff, Edited by Paul Coggan - Warbirds Directory,Warbirds Worldwide Ltd.,
Mansfield, England, 1989.