Built on April 28, 1973.
Delivered to Polish AF on June 22, 1973.
- Allocated to 1 Squadron/34 Fighter Regiment at Gdynia.
- Transferred to 11 plm (11 fighter regiment) at Wroclaw, May 1980.
- Transferred to 2 plm (2 fighter regiment) at Goleniow, ??.
- Transferred to 62 plm (62 fighter regiment) at Poznan, 1988-April 1991.
- Transferred to 10 plm (10 fighter regiment) at Lask, ??.
- Withdrawn from service, November 10th, 1992.
- Stored at Mierzecice AB.
Wilke and Associates Inc., Feb. 10, 1995.
- Registered as N711MG. Paul van den Heuvel, Lake In The Hills, IL, Feb. 3, 1999.
- Restored to airworthy.
- Currently undergoing final preparations for flight testing.
- Based out of Reno, NV.