Bureau #: 123072 Construction #: ? Civil Registration:
F9F-2 Name: None Status: Restoration Last info: 2003
Air Service & Supply Co, Tulsa, OK, 1973.
- Acquired as scrap.
Jack Levine & Bill Pryor, Pontiac, MI, January 1979-1985.
- Registered as N72WP.
- Rebuilt to airworthy, Pontiac, MI.
- Parts used from Hulk of 137810 from Philadelphia Navy Yard.
- First flight, July 30, 1983.
Arthur A. Wolk, Philadelphia, PA, Oct. 1985-1989.
Flying Warbirds Foundation, Philadelphia, PA, 1990-1992.
- Flew as USN/123072/806V.
Dave Polk, Pontiac, MI, 19??.
- Damaged severely after take-off accident, Kalamazoo, MI, 1997.
-- Pilot ok. Kalamazoo Air Zoo, Kalamazoo, MI.
- Under restoration for display.