Serial #: 58-0774 Construction #: ? Civil Registration:
F-106A-100-CO Name: None Status: Restoration Last info: 2002
Delivered to United States Air Force as 58-0774.
- BOC: Sept. 1959.
- Issued to 456th Fighter-Interceptor Squadron/Air Defense Command, Castle AFB, CA, Sept. 28, 1959.
- Transferred to 71st Fighter-Interceptor Squadron/1st Fighter Wing (ADC), Selfridge AFB, MI, Feb. 1961.
- Transferred to 328th Fighter Wing (ADC), Richards-Gebaur AFB, MO, January 1967.
- Transferred to 71st FIS (ADC), Malmstrom AFB, MT, June 1968.
- Transferred to 94th FIS (ADC), Osan AB, Korea, April 1969.
- Transferred to 2nd FIS (ADC), Wurtsmith AFB, MI, July 1971.
- Transferred to 191st Fighter-Interceptor Group, Michigan ANG, Selfridge AFB, March 1973.
- Transferred to 144th FIG, California ANG, Fresno Air Terminal, CA, May 1974.
- Retired to AMARC, Davis Monthan AFB, Tucson, AZ, January 19, 1984.
- Converted to OF-106 target drone byt AEL, Inc, East Alton, IL, May 1991.
-- Deployed to Tyndall AFB, FL as AD146, October 1991.
- Retired back to AMARC, March 1998. Hill Aerospace Museum, Hill AFB, UT, MArch 2002-2003.