Construction #: ?
Last info: 2002
Delivered to RAF as P3351, 19??.
- Crashed, Prestwick, July 21, 1940.
- Rebuilt as Mk. IIa (new serial DR393 issued).
- Marked as TP-K.
Delivered to Soviet AF as DR393, May 1941.
- Crashed near Murmansk, Russia, 1943.
Recovered from crash site in Russia, 19??.
Jim Pearce, Shoreham, UK, Sept. 1992-1993.
- Acquired hulk.
- Wings carry RAF roundel & Russian Star, Polish chequerboard emblem on each cowling.
Alpine Fighter Collection, Wanaka, NZ, 1993-1999.
- Restoration to airworthy as Mk. IIc, Suffolk, UK, 1994-1995.
- Shipped to NZ for completion, Wanaka, Sept. 1995.
- Final work by Air NZ, Christchurch.
Alpine Fighter Collection, Wanaka, Aug. 3, 1999-2002.
- Registered as ZK-TPL.
- First Flight, Christchurch, Jan. 12, 2000.
- Flown as RAF/P3351/TP-K.
Goodall, Geoff - Warbirds Directory-4th Edition, 2003.