Serial #: 62-4561 Construction #: - Civil Registration:
Model(s): HH-43B Name: None Status: Displayed Last info: 2007
Delivered to USAF as 62-4561.
- BOC: November 1963.
- SOC: March 1975
- Allocated to 36th Air Rescue Squadron, Tachikawa AB (later Yokota AB), Japan, Dec. 1963.
- Transferred to Pacific Air Rescue Center, Yokota AB, Japan, Aug. 1967.
- Transferred to 41st Aerospace Rescue and Recovery Wing, Yokota AB, Japan, 1969.
- Transferred to 47th Aerospace Rescue and Recovery Squadron, Yokota AB, Japan, May 1970.
- Transferred to 43rd Aerospace Rescue and Recovery Squadron, Vance AFB, OK, June 1971.
- Transferred to 1550th Aircrew Training and Test Wing, Hill AFB, UT, Sept. 1971.
-- Used as training aircraft.
- Retired to MASDC, Davi-Monthan AFB, Tucson, AZ, Feb. 1975. Hill Aerospace Museum, Hill AFB, UT, Aug. 1988-2007.