Bureau #: 158690 Construction #: - Civil Registration:
Model(s): RH-53D Name: None Status: Display Last info: 2003
Delivered to U.S. Navy as 158690.
- BOC: February 28, 1973.
- SOC: August 1993.
- Assigned to Narostrat training facility, May-Nov. 1973.
- Transferred to HM-12 Helicopter Mine Countermeasure at Norfolk , VA, Dec. 1973.
- Transferred to VR-24 Fleet Logistic Support, Dec. 1977-Dec. 1983.
- Transferred to HM-14 Helicopter Mine Countermeasure, Jan. 1984-Jan. 1985.
-- Served aboard the USS Guadalcanal and then USS Okinawa.
-- Served at NAS Oceania.
- Transferred to HM-15 Helicopter Mine Countermeasure, Jan. 1985-Dec. 1986.
- Transferred to HM-18 Helicopter Mine Countermeasure, Norfolk, VA, Dec. 1986-July. 1993.
Delivered to USMC as 158690.
- BOC: August 1993.
- SOC: August 1997.
- Assigned to MAG-49, Aug. 1993-March, 1997
- Transferred to HMH-772 Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron, March 1997-August 1997 Air Victory Museum, Medford, NJ, aug. 1997-2003.