Bureau #: 12320
Construction #: 5980
Last info: 2003
Delivered to USN as Bu. 12320, 19??.
- Assigned to U.S.S. Sable.
- Ditched in Lake Michigan, Mar. 31, 1944.
National Museum Of Naval Aviation, NAS Pensacola, FL, Oct. 8, 1992-2003.
- Recovered from Lake Michigan, 1992.
- Restored from NMNA, Herlong, FL, 1992.
- Loaned to USMCM, MCAS El Toro, CA, 1993-1997.
-- Displayed as "6".
- Restored for static display, duPage, IL, 1997.
- Displayed at Chicago Airport as memorial for Butch O'Hare, 1998-2003.
-- Displayed in Terminal Two, O'hare International Airport.
-- Painted as aircraft flown by Butch O'Hare.
Chapman, John & Goodall, Geoff, Edited by Paul Coggan - Warbirds Directory,Warbirds Worldwide Ltd., Mansfield, England, 1989.
Goodall, Geoff - Warbirds Directory-4th Edition, 2003.