Serial #: RCAF10038
Construction #: ?
Model: Mk. IVT
Last info: 2001
Delivered to Royal Canadian AF as RCAF10038.
- BOC: Dec. 6, 1942.
- SOC: May 15, 1945.
Derelict on farm, Winnipeg, Manitoba, circa 1949-1969.
Wes Agnew, Hartney, Manitoba, 1969-1974.
- Recovered from farm.
- Some parts to Brussles for use on RCAF9895, 1971.
Ormond Haydon-Baillie, Vancouver, BC, 1974-1978.
- Shipped to UK, stored Duxford, 1974-1978.
Graham A. Warner/British Aerial Museum, Buxford, 1979.
- Registration G-BLHM reserved but not taken up.
British Aerial Museum, Duxford, Mar. 26, 1982-2001.
- Restored to airworthy, Duxford.
- Used parts from RCAF9893.
- Registered as G-MKIV.
- First flight May 22, 1987 as V6028/GB-D.
- Crashed Denham, June 21, 1987.
- Wreck stored, Duxford.
- Some parts to RCAF10201 rebuild.
- Under restoration to static display for Imperial War Museum.
Chapman, John & Goodall, Geoff, Edited by Paul Coggan - Warbirds Directory,Warbirds Worldwide Ltd., Mansfield, England, 1989.
Goodall, Geoff - Warbirds Directory-4th Edition, 2003.
Bristol Worldwide Aircraft Survey, www.filton.flyer.co.uk/bristol/surveylist.htm.