Serial #: 44-30444
Last info: 2002
Delivered to USAAF, Mobile, AL., Jan. 19, 1945.
- Transferred to Laurell Army Air Field, MS., Jan. 20, 1945.
- Transferred to South Plains Army Air Field, TX., Feb. 07, 1945.
-- Assigned to 4168th Base Unit, Feb. 10, 1945.
-- Placed in storage while awaiting disposition.
- Transferred to Pyote Army Air Field, TX., Aug. 13, 1947.
-- Assigned to 4141st Base Unit.
-- Placed in open storage.
- Reassigned to 2753 Aircraft storage Squadron (Air Material Command), date unknown.
-- Processed out of storage on Oct. 08, 1951.
- Delivered to Boeing Aircraft, Birmingham, AL for work.
- Redesignated TB-25L, July 13, 1953.
- Transferred to Hughes Tool Co., Aircraft Division, Culver City, CA for work, Aug. 4, 1953.
- Redesignated TB-25M, Aug. 12, 1954.
- Transferred to Dominion of Canada, North Bay Canada, Aug. 26, 1954.
- Delivered to Boeing Aircraft, Birmingham, AL., for work, July 01, 1955.
- Transferred to James Connally AFB, TX., Oct. 04, 1955.
- Assigned to 3565th Observer Training Wing (Air Training Command).
- Transferred to San Bernardino Air Material Area (AMC),
- Delivered to Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ., Apr. 11, 1955.
-- Placed into open storage.
- Delivered to General Billy Mitchell Field, Milwaukee, WI., June 08, 1958.
-- Assigned to the 128th Consolidated Logistics and Maintenance Squadron (Air National Guard).
- Dropped from USAF inventory, March 03, 1960.
- Donated to General Billy Mitchell Field, Milwaukee, WI.
General Mitchell Airport, Milwaukee, WI., 1960-2002.
- Displayed as 0-30444/WISC. ANG.
- Mounted on pedastal.