Serial #: 44-30210
Last info: 2002
Delivered to USAAF as 44-30210, 19??.
- Open storage, Aug. 1958-1959.
- Surplused at MASDC, Davis-Monthan AFB, Dec. 31, 1959.
National Metals, Phoenix, AZ, Jan. 15, 1960.
- Registered as N9455Z.
Les Bowman & Paul Mantz Air Service, Santa Ana, CA, May 1960.
- Converted to fire tanker, Aug. 1960.
-- Fitted with 1,000 gallon tank.
- Used as tanker, based in Caracas, Venezuela, 1961.
Les Bowman Engineering Co, Long Beach, CA, Nov. 1960-1962.
- Flew as tanker #82.
Zack C. Monroe, Burbank, CA, Feb. 1962.
Les Bowman, Long Beach, CA, Nov. 1963.
Cal-Nat Airways, Grass Valley, CA, Dec. 1964-1970.
- WFU, open storage, Grass Valley, CA, 1963-1968.
Sis-Q Flying Service, Santa Rosa, CA, Feb. 1970.
Daryl M. Jackson, Moses Lake, WA, Sept. 1970-1975.
David Tallichet/Military Aircraft Restoration Corp, Chino, CA, Jan. 1975-2002.
- Ferried to Luton UK for movie Hanover Street, May 11, 1978.
-- Flew as 151863/Big Bad Bonnie.
- Stored Blackbushe & Dublin, 1978-1981.
- Operated by Jeff Hawke/Mitchell Flight, Cranfield, May 1981-1983.
- Forced landing after engine failure, Aix-en-Provence, France, July 1982.
-- abandoned, Avignon, France, July 1982-1983.
- Warplane Flying Group, Wellsbourne Mountford, 1983.
-- Ferried from UK to Chino, CA, Aug. 1, 1986.
- Loaned to USAFM, March AFB, 1987-1990.
-- Displayed as 30210/Big Bad Bonnie/8U.
- Open storage, Chino, CA, 1991.
- Restoration project, Chino, CA, 1997-2000.